I review just about everything I read on Chrisbookarama: books from my own collection, library books, bought books, ebooks in the public domain, and ARC (Advanced Readers Copies). I'm a member of NetGalley and prefer reading books through that site. If you have a book on NetGalley you think I might like, point me in its general direction.
Most ARCs I review come from publishers. I will sometimes accept books for review consideration from authors or publishers who contact me (see Contact page). However, I'm picky. I have only so much time for reading. Don't be upset if I say no. I will not reply to requests if I'm not interested in the book. That doesn't mean I won't say yes to another request though. I will not read self-published books at this time. Check out my Book Reviews for more of an idea of how I do things and what I like and my About Chrisbookarama page.
If I read your book, I'll give you a fair review. I can't promise that I'll love your book and rave about it. I'm committed to honest reviewing on my blog. I post all reviews, negative or positive. If I didn't like your book or didn't finish it, I will say so.
I no longer accept book pitches with a specific time frame restrictions. I enjoy my reading time. I don't want it to feel like a job. Life is too short!
- I don't do giveaways. It's too much work and I'm not familiar enough with the legalities to feel confident hosting them.
- I don't do "cover reveals" because I don't like them.
- I don't host guest posts from strangers.
- I don't want to be on a Street Team.
- Don't attach pdf files of your book on an email to me.
- Don't "gift" me your unsolicited book through Amazon. It makes me uncomfortable and I don't use Amazon anyway.
- Don't pitch me on Twitter. I will block you.
*Google Page Rank: 4
*About 100-200 visitors a day with 90% of visitors from the US
*Netgalley Feedback to Approval Ratio is 88%
*Visitors: est 5000 per month, 4000 unique.
*Twitter followers: 2900+
The information on this page is subject to change at any time.