There are so many new books I want to read. It seems like a particularly good book year. My Goodreads Want list is on fire! Even though I'm a book blogger, I'm usually the last one to know what great new books are coming out. I never seem to be in the loop or aware of what is hot. These books managed to get my attention.
- Modern Lovers by Emma Straub- A variety of modern day couples' stories.
- Running: A Love Story by Jen A Miller- Nonfiction. Because running.
- Here Comes the Sun by Nicole Dennis-Benn- Been seeing this one everywhere.
- Where We Go When All We Were Is Gone by Sequioa Nagamatsu- Outlandish Lit mentioned this one and it's right in my wheelhouse.
- Girls and Sex by Peggy Orenstein- Nonfiction. Because I don't understand young women and I am raising one.
- The Gene: An Intimate History by Siddhartha Mukherjee- Nonfiction. I wish I had known about this one sooner. I would have requested it from Netgalley.
- The Fireman by Joe Hill- Because Joe Hill.
- Not Just Jane by Shelley DeWees (October 2016)- Nonfiction. Still some time before this one is available but I'm keeping an eye out.
- Reader, I Married Him by Tracy Chevalier (editor)- Stories by modern authors inspired by Jane Eyre.
What do you think of this list? Anything here that catches your eye too?