Saturday is Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon. I'm so glad it's this weekend. I have no plans and I think it's supposed to rain so I won't feel guilty about it.
I've done the Readathon so many times now, though I'm a committed Casual Readathon-er. I can't even remember how many I've done now. I have a pretty good list of books to choose from this time around. These are all ebooks or audiobooks. I didn't plan it that way. It just happened. These books all seem to be short and (hopefully) engaging reads.
- The Honey Month is a short story at 73 pages. Good for when I want to feel I've accomplished something.
- The Enchanted looks interesting.
- The Drunken Botanist is a boozy non-fiction pick.
- The Humans seems pretty weird.
- Agnostic is a non-fiction audiobook
- Pretty Is is a mystery and an audiobook for when my eyes need a break.
I have some comics- Lumberjanes and We Stand On Guard- on the list too. I may add to this list yet. I have a shelf on Goodreads for the Readathon if you want to have a look.
I will be getting my snacks ready Friday. Plus I have a fresh box of Chai Tea waiting for Saturday.
I'll be hanging out on Twitter during the day. You can find me as @Chrisbookarama
Hope to see you there!