Good Morning! Time for a Readathon. I'm trying to get the jump on the Readathon by starting early. I won't be able to do the whole 24 hours. Ugh, obligations. I don't want to miss out altogether though, so I'm doing what I can.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? As always, my couch here in Nova Scotia, Canada. What I wouldn't give to be blogging from the Caribbean right now.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? The Royal We! It looks like a lot of fun.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I was looking forward to Lemon Squares, but I had a kitchen disaster worthy of a Gordon Ramsay show. I dumped most of the uncooked lemon filling into my hot oven. I still baked them but they weren't as lemony as they should be. I also spent last night cleaning my oven. Anyway, here's the recipe if you'd like to try it.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I always struggle with this question... How about I talk about my latest TV obsession: Orphan Black. I love this show. I even compared the show to book blogging. Maybe during the Readathon you should take a little break and watch the latest episode. :)
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? Maybe not drink alcohol during hour 13. It makes me sleeeeeepy!
I'll be updated this post throughout the day. Happy Readathoning!
*Readathon button by Bart's Books.
I started the day with The Royal We but I'm switching to The Yellow Wallpaper for the Readathon Readalong. I love this story. I'm trying to look at it from a different angle than the first time I read it.
As for foods, I ate a bagel, and those infamous lemon squares. Happy Reading!