Hello, peoples! Happy Sunday and Happy Mother’s Day if you happen to be one. I celebrated by starting the day participating in the Mother’s Day Run (5K). I did okay, but so many ladies are much faster than I am. It made me realize that I need to do some speedwork. But that’s enough of that. Now I’m home and going to do some reading.
The library book sale was this week. I managed to grab some good finds. I went on a Patrick O’Brian kick, well, there were a bunch there so I thought might as well get them for ‘someday.’ I also bought Maisie Dobbs because I saw it on so many blogs (blogs sell books, people!) and a few for the girl (but I plan on reading The Goose Girl myself).
- Our Canadian Girl: Buffalo Hunt
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
- The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
- Maisie Dobbs by Jacqueline Winspear
- Blue at the Mizzen by Patrick O’Brian
- The Thirteen Gun Salute by Patrick O’Brian
- The Surgeon’s Mate by Patrick O’Brian
- Desolation Island by Patrick O’Brian
This week I finished Frenchman’s Creek, which was quite fun, and started Northanger Abbey for book club. I think I’m going to reading something Canadian this week, not sure what.
Finally, I made 4 pins for Trish’s Pin It and Do It Challenge. I’ll post about that this week too.
That’s about it! I’ve been gardening so much of my reading time has been outdoor time. Most of that is done now so I can get back to reading.
I hope you all have a fun Sunday!