|Even ostriches are joining the Read-a-thon!|
2. How many books have you read so far? I finished just one so far and half of two.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? The Hipless Boy looks like a good one.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Nope, I play it as it lays.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? No serious ones. I'm having trouble with itunes so that slowed me down downloading my audiobook. I also had to make a lasagna for tomorrow.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? Even though I'm staying away from the computer, I'm still reading rather slowly.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nothing off the top of my head.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Be better organized! I signed up last minute so I wasn't prepared.
9. Are you getting tired yet? Yes, I am, but I think I'm fighting a virus.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Using Goodreads to update my pages read is working really well!
Anyway, I'm taking a little break for apple crisp and coffee then it's back at it.