I'm about to have some pie. Pumpkin pie! Yum! I thought I'd do a check in. I've been reading most of the day. I'm reading two really great books but don't know if I'll finish them. Anyway here are some Q&A for this hour.
1. What are you reading right now? Bitten and Maybe This Time
2. How many books have you read so far? Completely only one: Prisoner of Dieppe.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? A graphic novel: Moving Pictures.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Nope, just winging it.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I've had the usual interruptions, child and husband, but nothing too distracting.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How slow I seem to be reading.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Nothing.
9. Are you getting tired yet? Not yet!
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Audiobooks! They are awesome!
Anyway time for pie!