For example, Followreader and Litchat are weekly hour long discussions related to publishing and writing that happen in real time on Twitter. I've learned a lot from these conversations. Now book bloggers will have their own opportunity to discuss topics near and dear to them with BBlog. BBlog is the brainchild of My Friend Amy. She wrangled a few of us into hosting this twice monthly event, starting with myself.
My topic is Reading Challenges and since this is the first discussion, I'm feeling a bit nervous. Please join us on Twitter tomorrow, June 16 with your questions and comments. It would really help me out!
Here's a few things to do to prepare:
- Check out the BBlog Central blog.
- Sign up or log in to Twitter on June 16, 8 pm EST (that will be 9 pm my time).
- Follow me: @chrisbookarama.
- Use the Hashtag #BBlog (this means typing #BBlog at the end of your comment so that people can follow the conversation).
- Sign in to Tweetchat to follow the conversation more easily for that hour.
- When the conversation starts, don't be shy! Jump right in.