1. What are you reading right now? Somewhere a Band Is Playing by Ray Bradbury
2. How many books have you read so far? Just one full one, but parts of 3.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Probably Possessed
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Not really. Just cross my fingers and hope.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? With a child there are always interruptions. She's gone to bed now. There was that little power outage though!
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? Nothing surprises me anymore!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Go to a hotel with room service! Joking of course.
9. Are you getting tired yet? Not quite, but my eyes are dry.10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Keep switching books if you are getting restless.
Brideshead Revisited: 32 pgs
The Forest of Hands and Teeth- 308 pgs
Canterville Ghost (audio)- 3 chapters
Me Talk Pretty One Day- 60 pgs
Somewhere a Band Is Playing- 44 pgs
Food: Too many snacks to count!
Attitude: Rushed (want to read faster!)