It's all Tina Fey's fault. The Read-a-thon was going pretty good and then SNL came on. How could I resist Tina Fey as a Tiger Woods mistress/golf commentator or pimping the Sarah Palin Network? I tried to keep my mind on my book but she was so funny and my bed so warm and cozy...
Sleep won out at 2 am. So after my last update I think I read another 10 pages.
1. Which hour was most daunting for you? That last one (Hour 16)
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Definitely Forest of Hands and Teeth
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? Hmm, it all worked really well, especially considering the size of the event this year.
5. How many books did you read? 4 finished
6. What were the names of the books you read?
Brideshead Revisited (unfinished), Forest of Hands and Teeth, The Canterville Ghost (audio), Somewhere a Band Is Playing, Me Talk Pretty Someday (unfinished), Fahrenheit 451 (graphic novel)
7. Which book did you enjoy most? Forest of Hands and Teeth
8. Which did you enjoy least? Me Talk Pretty Some Day
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? N?A
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I'd be a reader again.
It was another successful Read-a-thon. Thank you to all the people who left comments yesterday! They really helped. And of course the hosts again this year.