- Updated "About" page
- Added disclosure
- Updated footer: Mini-Challenge hosted by Pam
- Checked Website Grader again
- Add 2010 reviews tab
- Got own domain
- Blogroll replaced with Recent comments
- Edited my labels: Mini-Challenge hosted by Beth
- Moved widgets around
- Researched new gadgets for blog (recent comments)
- Joined the new blogger forum: Mini-Challenge hosted by Kristen
- Added Advertise tab
- Backed up my blog: Mini-Challenge hosted by Jackie
- Added a blog button and pics for challenges and tours
- Deleted 1000+ old emails
- Cleaned up Google Reader
- Wrote Classics Circuit tour post
- Fiddled with html
- Deleted test blog
- Cleaned my computer- literally- it was sticky
Speaking of Twitter, it was a great device for Bloggiesta. Whenever I had a question, someone was there to offer help, advice or opinions. Thank you!
Now that's it's all over, I'm so glad I did it even though I was tied to the computer all weekend. Not that there was much else to do! By the next Bloggiesta I'm sure I'll have just as long a list then as I did for this one.
So how many hours did I do the challenge? At least 24! Time had no meaning for me in the middle of it.
If you Bloggiesta'ed, how did you do? Or has an event like Bloggiesta inspired your own blog clean-up this month?