Ugh! I cannot think of any blogging topics this week. All my thoughts keep turning to all I have to do for Christmas. So why not share those thoughts with the blogosphere! Great idea!
- So far I've managed to finish my shopping (I think). Hurray!
- Nothing is wrapped yet though. Boo!
- Still waiting for package to come in the mail.
- I cleaned out my kitchen cupboards. My mom always cleaned everything that didn't move and for some reason now I feel like I have to too.
- Baked one thing: meringue cookies for teachers.
- The tree is up!
- No food shopping has been done.
- Did my 'mail out' cards last night.
- Bought a couple of bottles of booze (glug, glug, glug).
Remember Buy Books for the Holiday. Well I did! I boughted the books! Just about everyone on my list got at least one book for Christmas.
How does your holiday list look at this point? Are you freaking out or resting with a hot toddy in your hand?