At least I'm thinking ahead and even managed to get my Christmas shopping started. I bought a lot of books this past week as gifts. I'm doing my part for Buy Books for the Holidays! I also was tempted by the cashier to buy their member card so now I must buy more books. Oh and the library sale is next week so I'll be stocking up on old books as well.
So what does this all mean? Well, I might be a worse commenter than I already am now though I'm always reading your comments and blogs. I'm already spending less time on Twitter and on the computer in general. As for reading, I have a couple of books to read for the Classics Circuit tours but other than that I'm keeping a relaxing reading pace until the new year. I'm going to try anyway.
Hopefully by the new year, I'll be refreshed and full of new ideas!
I finally decided on some of the books I'll be reading for the Women Unbound Challenge. I'm going to be a Bluestocking and read 5 books:
- Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte (Fiction)
- The Life of Charlotte Bronte by Elizabeth Gaskell (Non-fiction and also a Classic Circuit tour book)
- Governesses: The Lives and Times of the Real Jane Eyre's by Ruth Brandon (Non-Fiction)
- The Blythes Are Quoted by L.M. Montgomery (Fiction)
- The Custom of the County by Edith Wharton (Fiction)
Anyway I have lots to do! If you do the holidays, have you thought about it yet? Done any shopping?