My favorite time of the year has come. Carl's RIP Challenge! Yayyy! I collect books all year for this one. I love a good spooky book when the weather gets dreary. A comfy sweater and a cup of tea or coffee and I'm set the sit by the window on a blustery day and read.
I'll be doing Peril the First where I'll be reading 4 books. I have a pool of books, I just have to choose 4.
- Jamaica Inn by Daphne DuMaurier
- Rises in the Night by Colleen Gleason
- Bleeding Dusk by Colleen Gleason
- We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson
- Ghost in the Machine by Patrick Carman (if it comes in time)
- Haunting Bombay by Shilpa Agarwal (as part of a book tour)
- Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
- Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
- A bunch of Agatha Christies