I had a few hours to read. I don't feel like I'm getting very far though. It's time for another snack.
1. What are you reading right now? Cousin Kate by Georgette Heyer
2. How many books have you read so far? 2 finished
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I'm enjoying Cousin Kate very much
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? My husband has been taking care of business around here.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? We had some company. Can't really kick them out!
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? That I finished 2 books!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Make more hours in a day?
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I would probably do the same.
9. Are you getting tired yet? A little. It's a weird combo or tired and tweeked (coffee).
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Take lots of breaks!