Over at Hey Lady Whatcha Reading? Trish posted a meme in which participants are given a letter and must list 10 things beginning with that letter that they love. I enthusiastically asked to be a part and figured as long as I didn't get Q or Z, I'd be okay. Trish then sent me the letter K. I blanked. K, K, what do I love that starts with K? Um, kookie? No, that wouldn't pass with Cookie Monster, so I pondered it for awhile. Soon, I couldn't stop coming up with things I love that start with K!
1. My kid. Of course, I love my girl. She's quite a character!
2. Kittens or kitties. A little purring, puff ball, ah, I just want to cuddle them.
3. My kitchen. When building my house, decisions about the kitchen were both difficult and fun. We had to decide on everything from where to put the appliances to the hardware on the cabinets. I love how it turned out.
4. In a related note, my new kitchen table. Now we can have more than 2 people over for supper.
5. My KitchenAid mixer. How I love this machine! I don't know how I did without it.
6. Knits, as in sweaters. I'm always cold so I love me a warm sweater.
7. Kids, the baby goat kind. Last summer, we visited a petting zoo where they had pygmy goats. They were the cutest things, especially the babies.
8. Kenny's Pizza. It's a local pizza place. Great pizza and I love their turkey subs too.
9. Kahlua. I'm not a big drinker, but when I do I prefer a little Kahlua in milk.
10. Finally, kisses. Whether it's from my hubby or my girl, got to love kisses. And the chocolate kind are pretty awesome too!
If you've been to Trish's blog, you probably already played but if you want to play here. I'll assign you a letter! It's fun!