1. I have a tendency to listen to an album until I'm sick of it. I'm just going to list the whole album: Mothership by Led Zepplin. I bought this for hubby for Christmas but ended up downloading it for myself. Stairway to Heaven, Heartbreaker, Kashmir and even the incredibly sexist and offensive Trampled Under Foot (Doesn't every girl dream of being compared to a car?), I love them all.
2. Although I love the whole Across the Universe Soundtrack, I especially love Joe Anderson singing Happiness Is a Warm Gun with Selma Hayek whispering 'Bang, Bang, Shoot, Shoot'.
3. Honey, Honey by Feist is one I've been listening to since the fall. It's got an otherworldly feel to it.
4. Crazy On You by Heart is an oldy but a goody. The guitar at the beginning proves that girls can play!
5. Come As You Are by Nirvana has been on my MP3 player since I was reminded of it after watching Definitely, Maybe. I remember when that song came out.
6. Mississippi by Sheryl Crow. It's just fun to listen to.
7. Bootleg Saint by Sam Roberts. I just plain like Sam Roberts but I love the rhythm to this one. There is just something purely Canadian about Sam Roberts.
I do occasionally buy new music. I might buy the new Sam Roberts album Love At the End of the World.
Please tag yourself!