...of Christmas. At least according to Kailana I am! She gave me the Christmas Spirit Award. Thanks K!
Here are the rules for the Christmas Spirit Award:
"You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award.
The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas.
Link back to the person who gave you the award.
List 5 things that you love about Christmas. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space!
Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 50. It's up to you! But keep the Christmas cheer going!
Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment. Also, link back to the person who gave you the award."
1. Christmas trees, especially real ones (although I have a fake)
2. Cookies. Nom, nom, nom...
3. Christmas dinner with turkey
4. Presents (Giving and receiving. Come on you know you do too!)
6. Christmas lights
7. Pretty Christmas dresses for the chicklet
8. How excited the chicklet is about Santa
9. Christmas music
10. Christmas Specials
Lots of people were covered on the list but I'll nominate Bookfool (aka Nancy).