1. Do you have a favorite author? Probably Diana Gabaldon
2. Have you read everything he or she has written? I think so, even the Lord John stories.
3. Did you LIKE everything? Sure I LIKE everything she writes. Now I do think that some were better than others and looking back some things bugged me but she's pretty consistent.
4. How about a least favorite author? Easy. Henry James. I struggled through Wings of the Dove because he has grammar issues. There are run on sentences that go on for full paragraphs.
5. An author you wanted to like, but didn’t? I'm still thinking Henry James. Edith Wharton was a big fan and I wanted to like him but I just couldn't.
Yeah, that was short.