I will not complain. It's hot and sticky but I will not complain. My cereal is clumping together in the box and it's making me cranky (not a morning person) but I will not complain. Anyway it's great reading weather. It's too hot to do anything else.
*Oldest blogger dies. Kinda inspiring, really.
* Those are some pricey bunnies! Beatrix Potter painting sells for big bucks.
* An unwanted book? I'm sure they are out there. Here's something pretty you can do with it.
* Never mind the pyramids, here are the sex perverts. A good reason for ladies to carry tasers in Egypt.
* Speaking of perverts... J.M. Barrie, what is his deal? Hero or that creepy uncle no one talks about? (He doesn't look anything like Johnny Depp either)
*'14 books' giveaways: here and here. Good luck!
* Robertson Davies vs Aldous Huxley. I'm at a loss.
*Some Etsy love: a cute little gift for a book loving friend from Sarah Jane's Studio and these gorgeous book plates from Turtle Papers. I'm so tempted!
Have a great weekend everyone!