If I'm not blogging much this week, it's because I have an idea up my sleeve and I will be reading. No, honest I will!
Teddy tagged me for 6 Unimportant things about myself. Thanks Teddy!
The rules are:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs
1. I have chocolate everyday (sometimes just a smidgeon).
2. I'm always cold.
3. I'm a neat freak.
4. I hate raisins but love Hot Cross Buns (yeah, I pick the raisins out).
5. I hate crowds.
6. (Just realized I missed one) I love fluffy socks.
Not mind blowing but unimportant. I'm cheating and skipping 4&5. The kid will be home any minute.
In other news, I'm joining the Novella Challenge hosted by Trish. It's a light one. 6 novellas from April-September 2008. I think I can handle that. I just have to pick my six...