Every year the same thing happens. As Good Friday approaches, I forget about my hubby's 'no meat on Friday' thing. I'm not Catholic, so of course, it doesn't really cross my mind. I don't know why hubby always forgets since he is Catholic and all. I happened to remember a couple of days ago, so it's halibut tonight.
Last night was the last new Lost episode until April 24. Kookiejar has the discussion. Talk amongst yourselves. Also here's a funny Lost show by show recap.
Anyway let's find take a peek around the web:
- Put on a bib, you're about to drool. Look at these bookshelves!
- Wow! Carl's a popular guy. His Once Upon a Time Challenge is all over the place.
- And a new challenge. Got to love the buttons for this one. Historical Fiction Challenge at Reading, Writing and Ranting.
-Vote at The Book Mine Set: Douglas Coupland vs F. Scott Fitzgerald.
- Arthur C Clarke has passed away.
- Hey, what's the deal with Peeps? Here. And Here. And Here. I love that bag. A great bag for books!
That's all for now. Have a great long weekend!