Are you all ready for Ho Ho? I'm not going near a store until after Christmas. It's nuts out there!
- Speaking of the Big Man. He's been a spokesman since before Michael Jordan was making millions. Here's an excerpt from Santa Claus: A Biography, all about his advertising prowess.
- If you're still looking for a gift for Dad, check out this list 10 books for fathers. Lots of non-fiction in the list.
- This is a great idea, especially if you've had a bad year.
- The Halton School Board made it's decision and has taken The Golden Compass off the shelves. I'm not surprised by the decision.
- Avert your eyes! Lots of pale Newfoundland skin here. I think I'll throw on an extra sweater just to make up for all these people. (Warning: N*dity of the posterior. Seriously.)
- A Striped Armchair has the Bookworm's Carnival up. Theme: Non-fiction.
- I think it will be close: Dickens vs Twain.
- I'm thinking of joining the 101 Things in 1001 Days Challenge. I'm such a list maker, I'm sure I could come up with 101 things. It's an interesting idea. Anyone else?
For all of you celebrating, Merry Christmas!!!