This week’s question is suggested by Island Editions:
Do you have a favourite book, now out of print, that you would like to see become available again? (I have several…)
these books until I did a Google search and found that they are still being published. Just a couple of years ago, I looked for the Henry the Duck books and couldn't find them. I actually found Henry's Awful Mistake at a library book sale. I just might have to order the others. They were real favorites as a kid. So I guess my answer is no as far as I can remember.
Don’t forget to leave a link to your actual response (so people don’t have to go searching for it) in the comments—or if you prefer, leave your answers in the comments themselves!
And a contest meme from Book Binge. If you want to enter too, click the link:
Book Binge Christmas Contest
The Christmas Season is upon us and we have one burning question: Have you been naughty or nice this year?
Regardless of your answer, we are inviting our lovely readers a chance to win an eBookwise eReader!
All you have to do is answer a few simple (okay, 10) questions on your blog/journal and leave the link to your Meme in this post. If you don't have a blog or journal, you can email us your answers. The winner will be chosen on January 5th, so you can enter up until 11:59pm on January 4th.
Casee, Holly, Isabel & Rowena
1. What is your favorite Christmas romance to re-read each year? Wuthering Heights (not really a romance)
2. What is your favorite Christmas movie/show? A Christmas Story (Ralphie's Christmas)
3. What is your favorite Christmas cookie? Shortbread (I'm posting the recipe for my Advent post. Stay tuned!)
4. When do you start Christmas shopping? This year, early November. I'm pretty much done.
5. Do you re-gift? No way.
6. What is your favorite Christmas song? So many! But for classic songs Good King Wenceslas
7. When do you get your Christmas tree? If it's a real tree, the week before, but this year we went artifical. We put it up yesterday.
8. Wrapping presents: Love it or hate it? Start out loving, end up hating.
9. Who is the hardest person to buy for? My mother-in-law. No doubt about it!
10. Christmas tree: Real or artificial? I like real but just bought an artificial. It's cleaner.