Stephanie at Confessions tagged me for a meme. This one requires relying on ones memory. Oh boy, not always reliable.
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Getting ready for my first Christmas in my first house!
2. Working at the Dollar Store (Worst Job Ever)
3. Enjoying being engaged
4. Meeting my baby niece-to-be who I ended up being a nanny to
5. Driving an old Bronco (my man won it at a police auction)
5 Things on my T0-Do List today:
1. Start Christmas cards
2. Send some Christmas cash to my bro (he really needs it, poor dude)
3. Bake cookies
4. Take movies back
5. Enjoy Saturday!
5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off my house
2. Build a bigger one
3. Share with my friends and family
4. Take lots of vacations all over the world
5. Set up a fund for my local library
5 Things I'll never wear again (or have never worn):
1. Leg warmers
3. low, low rise jeans (hello, butt crack!)
4. crop tops
5. Maternity clothes ???
5 Favorite Toys:
2. New Camera
3. MP3 Player
4. Kitchen Aid Mixer
5. Canon Selphy Printer (for the scrapbooker in me)
Everyone I thought about tagging has been tagged! If you visit and you haven't been tagged, then tag! It is a lot of fun. Send me the link to your answers.