I imagine all my American friends are awaking from their turkey comas this morning. There are a few blog worthy things in the book related news this week:
- I love shoes. Here's some advice from Nina Garcia's Little Black Book of Style, all about shoes.
- The big news this week is all about the Amazon Kindle, the latest in ebook technology. At $399 though, it better rewrite bad endings!
- If you happen to be a NaNoWriMo participant, writer Ami MacKay has some encouragement, especially if you're doubting your talent.
- There is actually a book devoted to book blogs, The Bookaholics' Guide to Book Blogs. I wonder who made it in.
- If you feel like starting an online book club, here are some guidelines.
- The Bronte Bloggers mention a YA novel set here in Cape Breton, The Great and Awful Summer published by Nova Scotia's Nimbus Publishing.
- Finally for Edith Wharton fans: a Wharton letter may reveal her intentions regarding Lily Bart.