moar funny pictures
This is the last day of NaBloPoMo and I made it! Wahoo! A whole month of daily posts. I feel a little blog burnout. It was a challenge but it was one I met. Hopefully, they were all 'blog worthy' posts. And no I won't fall off the face of the earth now. Anyway, what's the buzz?
- Norman Mailer wins the Bad Sex Award. I read the excerpt that won all this acclaim. Oh yeah, he deserved it.
- Want to give someone the 12 days of Christmas? It'll cost ya. $19507 to be exact.
- The Canada Reads books and defenders have been chosen. Have you read any of these? Shamefully, I have not, but I want to.
- It's Russia vs England over at the Book Mine Set
- Canada isn't the only country proud of their moose (or is it meese ;) )
- January 10, 2008 is the day to set aside for reading: Day to Read. Check out Jenn in Holland's blog.
- This trailer of I am Legend gives me chills. I think it's the thought of being alone (but not alone). Plus, I love Will Smith. I hope it's a good movie. I need to read the book.