- The Assassin's Song M.G. Vassanji (New Canadian- Ontario)
- A Complicated Kindness by Miriam Toews (Manitoba)
- The Robber Bride Margaret Atwood (Ontario)
- Larry's Party by Carol Shields (New Canadian- Manitoba)
- Anne of the Island by L.M. Montgomery (PEI)
- The Long Stretch by Linden MacIntyre (NS- Obscure: couldn't find much online)
- The Colony of Unrequited Dreams by Wayne Johnston (NL)
- The Underpainter by Jane Urquhart (Ontario)
- Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood (Ontario)
- A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry (New Canadian-Ontario)
Ok, there's only 10 but A Fine Balance has to count for 4. It's huge! And what scientific method did I use to chose these books? The What-Ever-I-Saw-Was-On-My-Shelf Method. 5 are from Ontario, 2 are Atwood's and 2 are about India in some way.
This should be fun!
Oh, and here's a little geography lesson from Bob & Doug MacKenzie (I'm glad they remembered the Maritimes). I figure it's appropriate for the challenge. (hehe)