- Anything else by Hemmingway. I read a couple. That's enough.
- Ulysses by James Joyce. It's reputation proceeds it.
- The Portrait of a Lady by Henry James. A haiku by me:
The Portrait mocks
Run on sentences
- DH Lawrence. Ditto.
There may be more, but that's all I can think of. That's classics. Here's a couple of newer ones:
- Paris Hilton's 'autobiography' Confessions of an Heiress. Like, whatever, no way. In the same vein, Don't Hassle the Hoff.
- Anything else by Nicholas Sparks. I read a couple. Sappy, and don't get attached to the characters.
- Anne Rice's Jesus book. I'd be picturing vampire Tom Cruise the whole time.
What's on your list?