Still, it's only the beginning of August. There's still lots of time for picnics, swimming, bonfires on the beach and melty marshmallows. I look forward to picking blueberries and the start of the harvest: corn, tomatoes, and other good stuff.
Besides a birthday, a wedding and a long weekend to look forward to, I have a lot of things I'd like to accomplish in August:
- Catch up on my reading, I'm way behind.
- Catch up with my reading challenges.
- Do a little writing.
- Review my First Look pick, Lauchlin of the Bad Heart by D.R. MacDonald. I'm a bit nervous about this because I hated the main character in Cape Breton Road and it ruined the great writing for me. But I'm going to be open minded.
- Organize my photos for scrapbooking.
- Finish painting trim and touch up dented paint on walls.
What are your plans for August?