Stephanie at Confessions of a Bookaholic tagged me for this meme. This is an unusual one and, for a change, not book related (gasp!). So here goes:
It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)
Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general.
After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends!
Just think- if 10 people start this, the 10 people pass it onto another 10 people, you have 100 links already!
1. Look, read, and learn. **-http://www.neonscent.com/
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. **-http://www.bushmackel.com/
3. Don’t let money change ya! *-http://www.therandomforest.info/
4. Always reply to your comments. *****-http://chattiekat.com/
5. Link liberally — it keeps you and your friends afloat in the Sea of Technorati. **http://chipsquips.com/
6. Don’t give up - persistence is fertile. *-http://www.velcro-city.co.uk/
7. Give link credit where credit is due. ****-http://www.sfsignal.com/
8. Pictures say a thousand words and can usually add to any post.**-http://scifichick.com/
9. Visit all the bloggers that leave comments for you - it's nice to know who is reading! -http://stephaniesbooks.blogspot.com/ *
10. Make a blogger template unique: change the background colour, or add a background picture to your header. http://chris-book-a-rama.blogspot.com/
Err, I'm not a computer genius by any means!
Ok, and now the part where I get the rest of you involved ;)
Coversgirl at Between the Covers
Josette at Books Love Me
Kelly at My Utopia
Kelly at The Written World
Framed and Booked
Teabird at Tea Leaves
Dewey at The Hidden Side of the Leaf
Nyssaneala at Book Haven
Andi at Tripping Toward Lucidity
Alice at Hello, My Name is Alice
Whew! That's 10. Let's see how it goes.
Edit: I had to fix my stars- did it wrong :(