Katrina at Callapider Days had a few questions to wrap up her Spring Reading Thing Challenge.
- What was the best book you read this spring? I read a lot of good books, not all from the challenge. Lolita, The Time Traveler's Wife, Fall On Your Knees.
- What book could you have done without? An audiobook: The Elements of Style by Wendy Wasserstein.
- Did you try out a new author this spring? If so, which one, and will you be reading that author again? The second day of spring, I finished Saving Fish from Drowning, I hadn't read anything by her before. Although I wasn't impressed with this book, I will read her again.
- If there were books you didn't finish, tell us why. Did you run out of time? Realize those books weren't worth it? Nope.
- Did you come across a book or two on other participants' lists that you're planning to add to your own to-be-read pile? Which ones? I can't think of anything off the top of my head but I will be checking out the reviews on Callapider Days.
- What did you learn -- about anything -- through this challenge? Maybe you learned something about yourself or your reading style, maybe you learned not to pick so many nonfiction books for a challenge, maybe you learned something from a book you read. Whatever it is, share! I tried some new things. A non-fiction read, The Seven Daughters of Eve, and an audiobook for the first time. I guess I learned to expand my horizons!
- What was the best part of the Spring Reading Thing? Seeing what others are reading and challenging myself.
- Would you be interested in participating in another reading challenge this fall? Sure!