I checked my blog yesterday and had a pleasant surprise. Stephanie at Confessions of a Bookaholic nominated me for the Thinking Blogger Award. Wow! I'm very honoured that she would chose me. Of course now I feel I have to live up to it by only writing thoughtful posts. I will do my best, but I can't guarantee anything. ;)
My job now is to choose 5 bloggers that make me think (and I hope they make you think too!) It was tough. Although lot of blogs I read have already been nominated, there are so many others I read that haven't. How do I pick just 5? Well, I had to, so here are my 5 nominations:
1. Kristy at Just Another Blogger: Her book reviews are very insightful.
2. Between the Covers: Book reviews from a book lover, downunder. Beautiful blog too.
3. Tea Reads: A threesome of book lovers, who discuss all things book related.
4. Raidergirl at An Adventure in Reading: Another bookie from the red sand beaches of PEI.
5. Kim from Kimbooktu: I don't know how she does it, but she finds book gadgets from all over the world that make you think, "Now why didn't I think of that?"
I have a running theme of book blogs here! Please check out their blogs. Now that I've chosen these bloggers, here are the rules:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to the thinking blogger post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,