randomness...feed your mind and your blog
week of March 11: Bookworms
If you're like me, your a bookworm.
I love to read. Whether it be a book, magazine, back of the cereal box...anything.
However I do prefer a good long novel.
So for this week, lets talk about our fav books.
1. Do you like to read? What is your fav book? author?
2. Do you hate it when they turn a book into a film?
3. Has a book ever changed your life? How?
4. Do you tend to borrow books from the library or do you prefer to buy them?
5. Which book are you planning on reading next?
'Never judge a book by its movie.' J. W. Eagan
till next time....
1. Well, this is Book-a-rama, so I have to say, 'yes'. Favorite...ever...is Jane Eyre. I don't really have one favorite author. Jane Austen and George Eliot are two that come to mind.
2. I think it depends on who is in it, how well done it is. What I really hate is when the movie doesn't resemble the book at all. Practical Magic stands out as one of those.
3. Hmmm... Since I can't think of one, then I'd have to say no. I have read books that have stuck with me and make me think. Recently, The Handmaid's Tale really affected me. It left me shaking in my boots.
4. I do both. I can find a bargain, see this post.
5. I'm probably going to read Saving Fish from Drowning by Ami Tan. I got it for my birthday.