Bonnie's made up her own quiz at Bonnie's Books. Go visit her blog.
1. What's so special about your favorite book?
2. When was the last time you wrote in a book?
3. When was the last time you colored in a coloring book?
4. What's the coolest invention, in your opinion?
5. What song do you have stuck in your head?
6. What do you think of standardized testing?
7. Have you ever been rushed to the emergency room?
8. What languages can you say "I love you" in?
9. What's the most addicting website for you?
10. What's under your bed?
1. My favorite book is Jane Eyre. I guess it's my favorite because Jane has a hard life. She's poor, plain and strong willed. Still, she overcomes. She gets her man without compromising her morals. I also love how atmospheric it is. And Mr Rochester isn't half bad either!
2. I usually just write my name, if I'm lending it out.
3. Surprisingly, even though I have a 4 year old, I can't remember. She likes to draw, not colour.
4. I'm with Bonnie: the Web. Anything you need to know is on the web.
5. "Taking Care of Business" I've heard it twice today.
6. I don't have an opinion, right now. I'm sure I will once dd starts school.
7. I had a concussion when I was 6 years old. I spent a couple of days in the hospital.
8. Two: English, of course and French: Je t'aime.
9. YouTube. Crazy stuff on there, man!
10. A pair of boots, a purse and a frying pan. Nothing kinky about the last one. I bought it a few months ago and had nowhere else to put it. Remember I don't have a house!