I've never memed. I didn't know what a meme was until today. How lame is that? Anyway, I thought this was cute and fun for all you book-folks. I found it on The Daily Meme website. Here we go!
Another (5) Book Meme
1. Take five books off your bookshelf.
2. Book #1 -- first sentence
3. Book #2 -- last sentence on page fifty
4. Book #3 -- second sentence on page one hundred
5. Book #4 -- next to the last sentence on page one hundred fifty
6. Book #5 -- final sentence of the book
7. Make the five sentences into a paragraph:
My books: The Mill on the Floss, Master & Commander, Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons, Mansfield Park, Shoot Me
Fanny was silent- and Miss Crawford relapsed into thoughfulness, till suddenly looking up at the end of a few minutes, she exclaimed, "Ah here he is!" She couldn't have been more boring if she had just been declared brain dead. Totally, completely and with great skill. "I am heartily sorry for your embarrassment, Doctor. Why, last 'ear, the meadows was all one sheet o' water, they was."
Not very coherent but kind of funny!